As a homeowner and the policyholder, you must be the one to file the initial claim into your insurance companies' catastrophe claims center. It only takes a few minutes and we're here to help!
- Inform your insurance company that a qualified contractor has examined your property and they have found considerable hail/wind damage.
- Inform your insurance company of the date of loss; if your unsure of this date contact your Heritage rep using the contact form on this page or call us for a quick answer.
- Request your claim # and your adjuster's contact information.
- Call your Heritage Xteriors representative with the insurance claim number and contact information of the adjuster assigned to your claim.
The insurance adjuster and your Heritage representative will schedule a time and date to evaluate the damage that has occurred to your property. You do not need to be present for the inspection unless you so choose.
- The adjuster and your Heritage rep will agree to a scope of damage.
- The adjuster will submit his/her report to your insurance company.
- Once the work is approved by the insurance company, we are ready to begin construction.